Privacy & Terms and Conditions
1. Importance of protecting your personal information:
2. Collection of information:
Smith & Osborne will inform you when we collect personal information from you when you use the site. Apart from any information specifically requested of you and provided by you Smith & Osborne collects the following information from users of this site.
3. Statistical Information:
When you visit our Website, our servers may record your IP address, date and time of visit, previous site visited and browser type. This information is recorded for statistical purposes to help us identify what parts of our Website our users visit the most, which in turn assists us to determine how to best service our users. This information is collected anonymously. If you have not identified yourself on the site, we will not link a record of your usage of our Website to you personally.
5. Use and disclosure of your information:
Smith & Osborne will only use personal information for the purpose for which it was collected or as may otherwise be permitted by law. Smith & Osborne may use or disclose information about you to the extent:
- indicated to you at the time of supply of the information to us
- required to provide you with a service or goods which you have requested
- required for the ordinary operation of our Website or our business (eg to send you information about our goods and services)
- required by compulsion of law
- expressly permitted under any agreement with you
- in a manner that does not readily permit identification of the information as relating to you; or
- to lessen a serious threat to a personâ€™s health or safety.
6. Smith & Osborne will not use or disclose any information about you for purposes, other than those covered above, without your consent.
7. Disclosure to third parties:
Smith & Osborne will not provide personal information about you to any third parties without your consent.
8. Storage and security:
Smith & Osborne will take reasonable steps to keep secure any information which we hold about you, and to keep this information accurate and up to date. While Smith & Osborne will endeavor to take all reasonable steps to keep secure any information which we hold about you, you acknowledge that the internet is inherently insecure and that Smith & Osborne cannot provide any absolute assurance regarding the security of your personal information. You also acknowledge that Smith & Osborne gives no assurance with regards to personal information being transmitted by you to Smith & Osborne. Smith & Osborne will not be liable in any way in relation to any breach of security or unintended loss or disclosure of information due to the Website being linked to the internet.
9 Links to other websites:
From time to time the Website may contain links to other websites. Smith & Osborne is not responsible for the privacy practices of the content of those websites. We strongly recommend that you examine the privacy policies of any linked website before disclosing your personal information on any such site.
10. Information on this site:
Information on this site is offer as general information and we recommend you sort professional advice to clarify any ideas, strategies and information on this site.
Â© Copyright 2012 Smith & Osborne Pty Ltd
No part of this publication may be reproduced or distributed in any form or by any means, or stored in a database o retrieval system, without the prior written permission of Smith & Osborne Pty Ltd. The user of this publication indemnifies Smith & Osborne Pty Ltd and its employees, partners and contractors from and against any losses, damages, claims and liabilities which may results from the content within this publication.